Roaming profiles

Hello !

We use a roaming profiles on our W2k domain.
Normally each time when user logs on to Terminal Server his profile is
copied to local disk - merging with the local copy of the profile

Do You know how to override this setting ?
not to copy profile on the local disk of the TS ?

Thank You.

Windows requires that the user's profile be local while the user is actually
logged on, so you can't prevent the creation of a local copy of the user's
profile without at the same time preventing them from logging on.

However, you can cause the local copy to be deleted when the user logs off.
You can also redirect some folders (e.g. My Documents) to another place
(e.g. the user's Home Directory) to reduce the size of the local profile and
network traffic to copy the profile at logon and logoff.

Computer Configuration
Administrative Templates
System
User Profiles
Delete cached copies of Roaming Profiles

User Configuration
Windows Settings
Folder Redirection
Some prefer to do the folder redirection in a logon script.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

"SuderMan" <SuderMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> We use a roaming profiles on our W2k domain.
> Normally each time when user logs on to Terminal Server his profile is
> copied to local disk - merging with the local copy of the profile
>
> Do You know how to override this setting ?
> not to copy profile on the local disk of the TS ?
>
> Thank You.

Ok. Thank You.
That's more than right answer to the wrong question.