2000 to 2003 domain upgrade and effects on GPO

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 18, 2005 9:07:06 AM

We are aware that there are many new changes in GPO in 2003 so what our
concern is will we lose our current GPOs that we have in place in our 2000
domain when we upgrade it to 2003? Or will the old GPOs be retained with just
new options now being offered?

Thank you in advance for any help on the matter.

Dave
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 10:35:28 AM

"=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> said

> We are aware that there are many new changes in GPO in 2003 so what our
> concern is will we lose our current GPOs that we have in place in our
> 2000 domain when we upgrade it to 2003?

No. You should not lose anything.

> Or will the old GPOs be retained
> with just new options now being offered?

Correct.

--

Andy.
!