Microsoft Office Shortcut

Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
every time I turn on my computer? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about microsoft office shortcut

    "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
    >every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

    If you talk about the Office Toolbar: right-click the Taskbar >
    Toolbars and uncheck this here.
    Further help with Office is available from

    --
    (tm)

    Right click Start and choose Explore. Navigate to Programs | Startup and
    remove Office.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my screen
    > every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

    Your question's a bit vague, but If it's just sitting there amongst the
    other shortcuts, delete it
    There's always the original shortcut sitting in your Start Menu.

    --

    johnf

    > Can I prevent the Microsoft Office Shortcut box from popping on my
    > screen every time I turn on my computer? Thanks

Computers Microsoft Office Windows XP