Error 1202 every 5 mins

Tags:
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
February 22, 2005 4:28:03 AM

I am getting the error 1202 every 5 mins on my Win2000 domain
controllers. I have followed some troubleshooting tips which asked to
add a DWORD value in regedit to produce the winlogon.log. The below
entry is what is written to the log every 5 mins, has anybody got any
idea where to go next to cure this problem ??

Error 0 to send control flag 1 over to server.
GPLinkDomain GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )
GPLinkOrganizationUnit GPO_INFO_FLAG_BACKGROUND )

[Mapping] gpt00000.dom = Default Domain Policy
02/22/2005 09:16:35
Administrative privileged user logged on.
Parsing template C:\WINNT\security\templates\policies\gpt00000.dom.
Error 1208: An extended error has occurred.
Error creating database.
----Configuration engine is initialized with error.----

----Un-initialize configuration engine...

More about : error 1202 mins

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 12:09:32 AM

Event ID: 1202, check these KB articles Q247482 , Q256000 , Q245422.

Q279432 - Event ID 1000 and 1202 Messages May Occur Every Five Minutes on
the Domain Controller
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/4...

Regards,
/Jimmy