Save a GPO in .inf template format?

Hi.

Firs of all, sorry for my awful English :(.

I have a GPO linked to a domain and I'd like to save it in "security
template format" (.inf), because that's the format used by another
application to check some parameters.

Is that possible?
If the answer is "yes"... well, how can I do it?

I'd tried the Group Policy Management snap-in, but I haven't seen any
option to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Hek.

More information: The domain only contains Windows Server 2003 Enterprise
and Windows Server 2003 Standard machines.

Hek.