steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hey, little help please...My brother owns the game neverwinter nights and he
took the play cd to college with him. would anyone be so kind to upload the
play disc to me? I can get you ftp access on my cable modem, or a couple
100Mbit servers I admin. Plz respond

thanks
-nux

Just dl the no cd crack. Game copy world has it.

Kharsis

Steve wrote:
> Hey, little help please...My brother owns the game neverwinter nights and he
> took the play cd to college with him. would anyone be so kind to upload the
> play disc to me? I can get you ftp access on my cable modem, or a couple
> 100Mbit servers I admin. Plz respond
>
> thanks
> -nux

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

So to install it you dont need the play cd? The game isn't installed on my
computer now.
"Kharsis" <kharsis@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> Just dl the no cd crack. Game copy world has it.
>
> Kharsis
>
> Steve wrote:
>> Hey, little help please...My brother owns the game neverwinter nights and
>> he took the play cd to college with him. would anyone be so kind to
>> upload the play disc to me? I can get you ftp access on my cable modem,
>> or a couple 100Mbit servers I admin. Plz respond
>>
>> thanks
>> -nux

> > Steve wrote:
> >> Hey, little help please...My brother owns the game neverwinter nights and
> >> he took the play cd to college with him.

If your brother owns the game, you should get your own copy. You can
buy your own copy of the OC for $10, NWN Gold (which has the OC and
SoU) for $20, and NWN Platinum for about $35.

> >> I can get you ftp access on my cable modem,
> >> or a couple 100Mbit servers I admin.

Seems like you could afford your own copy.

"Steve" <bla@blah.com> wrote in message
> Hey, little help please...My brother owns the game neverwinter nights and
> he took the play cd to college with him. would anyone be so kind to
> upload the play disc to me? I can get you ftp access on my cable modem,
> or a couple 100Mbit servers I admin. Plz respond

Hold up... You can afford to pay for a cable modem, and work as a net
admin, yet you can't afford $30 for a new copy of NWN? Something smells
fishy here.

Latest posts