Desktop icons... with a twist.

Hello all,

I have searched for this issue and have found similar, but not quite the
same; here is mine:
Not only have my desktop icons disappeared, but the last three options on
the right-click, "Arrange Icons By" menu are also gone (Show Desktop Icons /
Lock Web Items On Desktop / Run Desktop Cleanup Wizard).

I would like to get back, not only the desktop icons, but also the three
menu options.
--
Cheers,
Alphonse

does this also happen in safe mode?

mark

"Alphonse" wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have searched for this issue and have found similar, but not quite the
> same; here is mine:
> Not only have my desktop icons disappeared, but the last three options on
> the right-click, "Arrange Icons By" menu are also gone (Show Desktop Icons /
> Lock Web Items On Desktop / Run Desktop Cleanup Wizard).
>
> I would like to get back, not only the desktop icons, but also the three
> menu options.
> --
> Cheers,
> Alphonse