Looking for Apple II emulator for Windows CE

April 23, 2005 8:50:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.apple2 (More info?)

If anyone knows of one I'd appreciate it if it even exists. Justa
side note. I am using a HPC2000 Windows CE device (includes a built in
keyboard).

Thanks,

John

More about : apple emulator windows

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 1:12:32 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.apple2 (More info?)

AppleCE emulates an Apple II+. You can find it at:

http://www.geocities.com/bonelyfish/applece.html

!