WinXP SP2 firewall group policy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi

We want to configure some parameters for XP Service Pack 2 Firewall settings
through group policy for all workstations having WinXP SP2 installed.
How can this be done? Where can I find templates or what do I need to
install to have settings for a XPSP2 firewall in a group policy ?
Thanks
Regards
Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Install SP2 on one Windows XP machine and edit/create a domain group policy
object.

"Miha" <miha.bernik@isg.si> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> We want to configure some parameters for XP Service Pack 2 Firewall
> settings through group policy for all workstations having WinXP SP2
> installed.
> How can this be done? Where can I find templates or what do I need to
> install to have settings for a XPSP2 firewall in a group policy ?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

On my winxp sp2 box it is, computer configuration > administrative templates
> network > network connections > windows firewall > domain and/or standard
profile.

> Thanks. Have done this, but what settings in GPO do I need to configure?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Miha
>
> "neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@online.mvps.org> je napisal v sporoèilo
> news:e6WqV5qHFHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl ...
>> Install SP2 on one Windows XP machine and edit/create a domain group
>> policy object.
>>
>> "Miha" <miha.bernik@isg.si> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> We want to configure some parameters for XP Service Pack 2 Firewall
>>> settings through group policy for all workstations having WinXP SP2
>>> installed >> How can this be done? Where can I find templates or what
>>> do I need to install to have settings for a XPSP2 firewall in a group
>>> policy ?
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Thanks !

"neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@online.mvps.org> je napisal v sporoèilo
news:erEtHSwHFHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl ...