Dedicated Linux NWN server and can't find custom talk table

I have created a dedicated linux server and have been trying to use a
modified Nordock mod with it. I have added CEP and PRC to the Nordock mod.
Every time i try to run the modified Nordock mod i get this warning 'Missing
required custom talk table'. Now i can get this modified Nordock running on
a dedicated windows server with no problems and the linux server will run
the unmodified Nordock mod just fine also. I am assuming it is looking for
the .tlk file that i created when i merged the CEP and PRC together. I
tried creating a tlk directory on the server. It just seems weird that i
can get it to work on a window dedicated server and not on linux. If anyone
has any idea i would greatly appreciate it.

_Doc_

Is this a version issue? I ask because I got the same 'Missing required
custom talk table' message yesterday updating my windows version to 1.64.
I left CEP 1.00 in place initially. Had to update to CEP 1.50 to eliminate
the error message.

Colin E

I found the problem... since it is linux... i had to make sure that
everything is lower case because NWN calls it as lower case and linux is
case sensitive so best to make it all lower case and then everything works
fine :)