Proxy GPO settings

We are trying to apply proxy settings to IE through a GPO. We successfully
applied them to the users but is there a way to apply the same settings to
the computer instead of the user? I noticed the IE maintenance portion is
only available under the User configuration. This would prevent
administrative users from getting the policy when logging into servers.
Thanks in advance

I believe this can be accomplished by using a feature in the Computer
Configuration portion of the policy
known as "Loopback Processing Mode" I recall reading an article on
Micro$oft's website about using this mechanism to apply policy on a machine
basis only.

Mike...