Update driver thru GPO

Is it possible to update a keyboard or mouse driver using GPO? I need to
force a third party driver update to all my clients and it is distributed
via an .INF file type install. I hate to have to touch all desktop and due
to issues, I cannot do login script type install (and no, I do not have
SMS). Any help or pointer here is appreciated.

- Peter

Possibly you could distribute it with a Group Policy startup script that
runs in system context. The link below explains more. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198642