Disable Dial-In Access for all users

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 3, 2005 1:41:03 PM

Hi,

I would like to use GPOs to disable dial-up access for all of our users.

How do I do this? I know it can be done but I'm just not sure where the
setting is.

Thanks in advance,
Nancy
March 4, 2005 7:12:09 PM

Why don't you just disable the RAS or RRAS service or whatever you have
giving the access

"Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use GPOs to disable dial-up access for all of our users.
>
> How do I do this? I know it can be done but I'm just not sure where the
> setting is.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nancy
March 7, 2005 8:55:06 AM

All of our users access our network via Citrix and Terminal Services, we only
want to disable the dial-in portion. Is this the same thing?

Nancy

!