Disable Dial-In Access for all users

Hi,

I would like to use GPOs to disable dial-up access for all of our users.

How do I do this? I know it can be done but I'm just not sure where the
setting is.

Thanks in advance,
Nancy
2 answers Last reply
More about disable dial access users

    Why don't you just disable the RAS or RRAS service or whatever you have
    giving the access

    "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to use GPOs to disable dial-up access for all of our users.
    >
    > How do I do this? I know it can be done but I'm just not sure where the
    > setting is.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Nancy

    All of our users access our network via Citrix and Terminal Services, we only
    want to disable the dial-in portion. Is this the same thing?

    Nancy

    "Jordan" wrote:

    > Why don't you just disable the RAS or RRAS service or whatever you have
    > giving the access
    >

    > "Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I would like to use GPOs to disable dial-up access for all of our users.
    > >
    > > How do I do this? I know it can be done but I'm just not sure where the
    > > setting is.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > > Nancy

Policy Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows