Kiosk Mode article

I have a Windows Terminal Service server locked down well and now I need to
lock down the workstations. My customer wants them in kiosk mode, is there a
good article on this? It is a Windows 2003 Server

The machines will be running Windows XP SP 2. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

Hi John

This is a good article related to different management scenarios. One is
kiosk.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/csws2003.mspx

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

"John McCoy" <JohnMcCoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Windows Terminal Service server locked down well and now I need to
> lock down the workstations. My customer wants them in kiosk mode, is there
> good article on this? It is a Windows 2003 Server
>
> The machines will be running Windows XP SP 2. Has anyone done this before?
>

> Thanks

Thank you very much.