Question about Default Domain Policy

All,
I just started creating OUs, i.e. Workstations, Mobile, etc. Each OU has its
own custom GPO (linked via GPMC). Question, even if the "Default Domain
Policy" isn't linked to the OU, it still gets applied, correct ? The Default
Domain Policy is applied to all machines in the domain (minus the DC), right
?

Thanks.

The default domain policy is applied to all computers in the domain
(including domain controllers) provided you have not set the 'block
inheritance' flag on any of the OUs.

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security