Help with Moving Location of NWN Files!

David

I moved the drive on which the NWN Files reside. I started the game,
but am getting errors which indicate that the game can not find all of
its resources. I searched the registry and changed the drive, but
this has not fixed all of the issues. What else needs to be done?

I do not wish to reinstall all three packs again!

David wrote:
> I moved the drive on which the NWN Files reside. I started the game,
> but am getting errors which indicate that the game can not find all of
> its resources. I searched the registry and changed the drive, but
> this has not fixed all of the issues. What else needs to be done?
>
> I do not wish to reinstall all three packs again!

Some of the .ini files in the game dir has the location of the game as well
as the cd drive in them. Try changing that (but back up the files, I don't
know if it'll work).

Devast8or

"David" <martindb@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I do not wish to reinstall all three packs again!

Why when it may actully be the easier thing to do?

TRENDING THREADS