Setting GPO for OU?

Hi,

I´d like to set the Windows Update for clients by group policy. I have the
follow situation:

I created a OU "SUS Test" and i created a security group "SUS Group" into
the OU. In the SUS Group i added one computer account object and one user
account object. This accounts already exist in container "Users"

Then a created a new GPO for OU SUS Test with the configuration for Windows
Update Client, but in the client (Win XP Pro) the configuration no applied.

Somebody can help me, please?

Thanks.

Hacinn

You will need to move the computers that you want this Group Policy to apply
to into that OU. Group Policies apply only to users and computers - not
groups. Groups can only be used in the permissions of the Group Policy to
filter what computers/users the Group Policy applies to. WU settings are
computer configuration. The support tool gpresult can help you troubleshoot
Group Policy problems by showing what Group Policies are being applied to a
user/computer, if the policy is filtered, and the last time the policy was
applied. --- Steve