Win2k3 group policies on Win2k domain controllers

I have a client who has just purchased 2 win2k3 terminal servers, and need
to apply win2k3 specific policies to lock them down.

Is there a way of doing so without upgrading a DC to win2k3?

Thanks.

You can apply Windows 2003 policies with a Windows 2000 DC, no upgrades
required. Any 2000 servers will just ignore the newer policies. You can
download the newer policies here if required.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=92759D4B-7112-4B6C-AD4A-BBF3802A5C9B&displaylang=en