Win2k3 group policies on Win2k domain controllers

I have a client who has just purchased 2 win2k3 terminal servers, and need
to apply win2k3 specific policies to lock them down.

Is there a way of doing so without upgrading a DC to win2k3?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about win2k3 group policies win2k domain controllers

    You can apply Windows 2003 policies with a Windows 2000 DC, no upgrades
    required. Any 2000 servers will just ignore the newer policies. You can
    download the newer policies here if required.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=92759D4B-7112-4B6C-AD4A-BBF3802A5C9B&displaylang=en

    "Inline Service Department" <service@inline.to> wrote in message
    >I have a client who has just purchased 2 win2k3 terminal servers, and need
    >to apply win2k3 specific policies to lock them down.
    >
    > Is there a way of doing so without upgrading a DC to win2k3?
    >
    > Thanks.

Policy Domain Microsoft Windows