ssetting security zone

I have win2003 server. In group policy, I trying to add certain web sites to
my IE security zone for all my clients. When I click on user configuration,
windows settings, internet explorer maintenance, security and click on
security and click on import setting I get a msg that says these setting
only work with windows server. How Can I apply security settings to clients
through GP?

Thanks,

From what I can tell if you disable IE enhanced security on the server then
you can configure the security zones. Of course that will lower IE security
settings for the server but you could manually configure them to be the same
or try to enable the IE enhanced security when you are done though I don't
know offhand how that will affect the Group Policy settings. You can disable
IE enhanced security in add and remove programs/Windows components. ---
Steve