Quick Launch question

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 16, 2005 4:41:02 PM

I want to hide the quick launch area using Group Policies but I can't find
it in the GPO editor.

Where can I find it or what can I do?????

More about : quick launch question

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 3:00:52 AM

"Joseph Barger" wrote:
> I want to hide the quick launch area using Group Policies but
> I can't find
> it in the GPO editor.
>
> Where can I find it or what can I do?????

Hi,

The Group Policy Setting you are looking for is:

User Config
Admin Templates
Start Menu and Taskbar
"Do not display any custom toolbars in the taskbar" = Enabled.
"If enabled, the taskbar ONLY displays the start button, taskbar
buttons, notification area and system clock". Users cannot add or
modify setting.

Cheers,

Lara

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Quick-Launch-...