Diablo II is much better than Neverwinter Nights ! ! ! !

Last response: in Video Games
November 17, 2004 3:40:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!

Better play Diablo II!
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 9:43:54 AM

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
>
> Better play Diablo II!

Thanks for your opinion....
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 2:40:49 PM

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
>
> Better play Diablo II!
Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..
November 17, 2004 2:40:50 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
>
>> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
>>
>> Better play Diablo II!
>Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
>far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..

You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...

:)

Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...

Mike
November 17, 2004 2:52:05 PM

Lies!! COMMUNIST LIES!!!

Machiavellian LIES.....

-[Blayde]-
I think Olsen is what we call a 'short-bus special'.

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
>
> Better play Diablo II!
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:54:17 PM

Michael Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
>>
>>> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to
>>> sleep!
>>>
>>> Better play Diablo II!
>> Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
>> far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..
>
> You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
> And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...
>
> :)
>
> Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...
>
> Mike

Heh, the funny thing is that hes also posted in the Diablo groups saying
Diablo is a bad game :)

Devast8or (I didn't know they had internet access at the funny farm)
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 5:29:46 AM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:26:52 -0500, Michael Anderson <txa1265@spymac.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
><QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>
>>Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
>>
>>> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
>>>
>>> Better play Diablo II!
>>Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
>>far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..
>
>You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
>And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...
>
>:)
>
>Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...
>
>Mike

well, he's not *all* wrong.
the shadowlords and dreamweaver modules, for example, were great.

unfortunately, for the vast majority of modules, he's 100% correct.

eudas
Inside of every silver lining, there's a big, dark cloud.
November 20, 2004 1:57:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

your mom is your dogs' father, whew.

!