Diablo II is much better than Neverwinter Nights ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!

Better play Diablo II!
7 answers Last reply
More about diablo neverwinter nights
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >
    > Better play Diablo II!

    Thanks for your opinion....

    Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

    > Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >
    > Better play Diablo II!
    Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
    far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
    <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

    >Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
    >
    >> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >>
    >> Better play Diablo II!
    >Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
    >far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..

    You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
    And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...

    :)

    Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...

    Mike
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Lies!! COMMUNIST LIES!!!

    Machiavellian LIES.....

    -[Blayde]-
    I think Olsen is what we call a 'short-bus special'.

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >
    > Better play Diablo II!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Michael Anderson wrote:
    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
    > <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
    >
    >> Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
    >>
    >>> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to
    >>> sleep!
    >>>
    >>> Better play Diablo II!
    >> Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
    >> far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..
    >
    > You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
    > And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...
    >
    > :)
    >
    > Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...
    >
    > Mike

    Heh, the funny thing is that hes also posted in the Diablo groups saying
    Diablo is a bad game :)

    Devast8or (I didn't know they had internet access at the funny farm)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:26:52 -0500, Michael Anderson <txa1265@spymac.com> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:40:49 +0100, Mikael Schøler
    ><QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
    >
    >>Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
    >>
    >>> Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >>>
    >>> Better play Diablo II!
    >>Well I must say that I think NwN is far better than D2.. the story is
    >>far better and even gameplay appeals more to me..
    >
    >You obviously didn't check the guy's character type - he is a troll.
    >And had you cast 'detect evil' ... well, you know ...
    >
    >:)
    >
    >Personally, Diablo scared me off of RPG's for 7 years ...
    >
    >Mike

    well, he's not *all* wrong.
    the shadowlords and dreamweaver modules, for example, were great.

    unfortunately, for the vast majority of modules, he's 100% correct.

    eudas
    Inside of every silver lining, there's a big, dark cloud.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    your mom is your dogs' father, whew.

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > Neverwinter Nights is the most boring game ever and will put you to sleep!
    >
    > Better play Diablo II!

Games Diablo Video Games