Help - Im stuck profesional help ? any ?

Marco_polo

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
Hi !

Im Stuck like S+ht !

Keyboard error or no keyboard present
Warning! CPU has been changed. or CPU ratio changed fail

press F1 to continue, DEL to enter setup !

BUT HOW CAN I FIX IT ???? I TRY 10 DIFFERENT KEYBOARDSSSSS AND DIDNT WORK ....

I TRY TAKE THE BATTERY OFF THE MOTHERBOARD AND DIDNT WORK WHAT CAN I DO ??? KILL ME ?

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
CALM DOWN MAN!!! Put down the crack pipe and calm down.

Give us your system specs. And try to explain your problem a little better, your post doesnt make much sense.

Marco_polo

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
Ok

I Turn off my computer :cry: ...
Next morning i try to turn on and :cry:
and my computer are stuck in the mid of black scream at the start and that scream say KEYBOARD NO PRESENT
PRESS F1 to continue or press DEL to setup
But my keyboard doesnt response you know what i mean >? 1 press DEl or F1 and doesnt work
i try pushing alt+ctrl+delete doesnt work

2.8 p4
msi mobo
512 ram
10 gb HD
ati video card lowprofile

paradigm0049

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2007
Well, even though the details of your computer aren't overly specific, it's better than nothing. There are a few things you need to check before going completely apeshit (but it seems you've already done that so we will start from here)

Pull out your motherboard. Make sure that all of your standoffs for the motherboard are in the correct places and your motherboard isn't shorting out anywhere.

Second, the backplate that you have for your motherboard, I'm assuming your trying to connect a ps/2 style keyboard to your computer, make sure that there are no metal parts of the backplate touching or interferring with the keyboard connector. (i know this sounds a bit reduntant, i'm just stepping you through this to eliminate problems)

If both of those steps comes out correctly and nothing seems to be shorting out, Instead of using a ps/2 style keyboard connection, try a USB connection. The reason I mention that is that there is a chance...a slim chance that the ps/2 keyboard connector on your motherboard is bad. Using USB connection would eliminate that issue.

If you have taken all of these steps and your still having this problem, then i would look into replacing your motherboard because at this point the problem wouldn't be with your keyboard, it would be your motherboard.

Try those and let me know what changes if anything.