NWN Platinum Edition

This is a stupid question maybe, but does the Platinum Edition come in
CD-ROM versions and DVD versions or just DVD. I have been looking, and I get
conflicting information.

Thanks

Gothic Midnight wrote:
> This is a stupid question maybe, but does the Platinum Edition come in
> CD-ROM versions and DVD versions or just DVD. I have been looking, and I
> get conflicting information.
>
> Thanks
Well the platinum version I have is on CDs..

Gothic Midnight wrote:
> This is a stupid question maybe, but does the Platinum Edition come in
> CD-ROM versions and DVD versions or just DVD. I have been looking, and I
> get conflicting information.

It's available in both formats. The CD-ROM version contains four CDs.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Barry Scott Will <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message news:<DqImd.622594$8_6.464742@attbi_s04>...
> Gothic Midnight wrote:
> > This is a stupid question maybe, but does the Platinum Edition come in
> > CD-ROM versions and DVD versions or just DVD. I have been looking, and I
> > get conflicting information.
>
> It's available in both formats. The CD-ROM version contains four CDs.

Y'know, maybe it's just me - I purchased all three games separately,
and yet I still have this yearning to buy the Platinum Edition.
Weird, huh?

Anonymous Jack wrote:
> Barry Scott Will <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message news:<DqImd.622594$8_6.464742@attbi_s04>...
>
>>Gothic Midnight wrote:
>>
>>>This is a stupid question maybe, but does the Platinum Edition come in
>>>CD-ROM versions and DVD versions or just DVD. I have been looking, and I
>>>get conflicting information.
>>
>>It's available in both formats. The CD-ROM version contains four CDs.
>

> Y'know, maybe it's just me - I purchased all three games separately,
> and yet I still have this yearning to buy the Platinum Edition.
> Weird, huh?

Nah, I feel that way too. But I actually bought all three separately
only recently, meaning I could have bought the Gold edition instead of
NWN and SoU. But I like getting the original manuals, so I went with
them separately.

Anonymous Jack wrote:
> Y'know, maybe it's just me - I purchased all three games separately,
> and yet I still have this yearning to buy the Platinum Edition.
> Weird, huh?

No. I'm probably going to pick up a copy at some point, so I'll have two
sets of CD keys and can play with friends and family on the home LAN.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

alordofchaos@yahoo.com (Anonymous Jack) wrote in

> Y'know, maybe it's just me - I purchased all three games separately,
> and yet I still have this yearning to buy the Platinum Edition.
> Weird, huh?

I bought it even though I already have them just to get it on DVD. I wish
all games came out that way.