Avoid Account lock out

In Windows 2003 server a user has by default 3 chances to login. I want to
change that to 10 times. I did it in Group Policy, but still users are
locked after 3 times. Policy doesn't work.

Someone any idea???

That should be configured at the domain level... either in the Default
Domain Policy or the Domain Security Policy

HTH

Ken