Howto set standby time with GPO

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 21, 2005 4:36:31 PM

Is it possible to set up the standby time with group policies.
I need to activate the "computer locked" feature via GPO.

Thanks.

V.Convertito
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 4:36:32 PM

You can lock the computer with a screensaver (user) policy... but if you
want the power saving 'standby' setting, there's no out of the box way to do
it.

Ken

!