Howto set standby time with GPO

Is it possible to set up the standby time with group policies.
I need to activate the "computer locked" feature via GPO.

Thanks.

V.Convertito
1 answer Last reply
More about howto standby time

    You can lock the computer with a screensaver (user) policy... but if you
    want the power saving 'standby' setting, there's no out of the box way to do
    it.

    Ken

    "konvo" <pippo@tin.it> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to set up the standby time with group policies.
    > I need to activate the "computer locked" feature via GPO.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > V.Convertito

Policy Computers Microsoft Windows