Policy not applying

I am in the middle of an Ad migration of 22,000 user accounts, we have a
group of XP Sp2 systems that a group of users log into, these systems need to
be very secure, so I created a computer/user policy at the workstation OU
level and I created a domain local group of users from both the AD users and
the NT Authenicated users and applied the policy to the group.

When my AD users log in the policy gets applied, when my NT authenicated
users log in no policy. Do these users need to be migrated or is there a way
to appy these policies to this group of users.

Thanks in Advance,
Bob Smith

You need to create a policy with poledit if you have NT accounts logging in.
NT does not recognize Group Policy from AD. So, you'll need to have both
enabled if you have a mixture of NT and AD users logging into the pc. I had
to do the exact same thing on a Citrix server. It was a pain because of the
fact you had to admister both.