Word processor and spreadsheet

April 24, 2005 10:50:19 PM

Which are the best (and cheap) word processors and spreadsheets for pocket
pc?
Thank a lot
G. Ferraro
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 1:06:29 AM

"G. Ferraro" <giufer1@virgilio.it> wrote in message
news:o d%23hy2OSFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| Which are the best (and cheap) word processors and spreadsheets for
pocket
| pc?
| Thank a lot
| G. Ferraro

Cheap are the built in ones.

Best depends on what you want to do. There are a few spreadsheets like
spreadce, planmaker etc, and textmaker as a wp.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 1:14:06 PM

> Cheap are the built in ones.
>
> Best depends on what you want to do. There are a few spreadsheets like
> spreadce, planmaker etc, and textmaker as a wp.

Thank you, I am proving spreadce.
G. Ferraro
April 25, 2005 1:25:31 PM

| > Cheap are the built in ones.
| >
| > Best depends on what you want to do. There are a few spreadsheets
like
| > spreadce, planmaker etc, and textmaker as a wp.
| >
| Thank you, I am proving spreadce.
| G. Ferraro

Don't just settle on one program after trying only one- take advantage
of the trials to try them all
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 6:36:00 PM

"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 4i9ht$21a$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "G. Ferraro" <giufer1@virgilio.it> wrote in message
> |
> | Thank you, I am proving spreadce.
> | G. Ferraro
> |

> Don't just settle on one program after trying only one- take advantage
> of the trials to try them all

One more to try would be PTab. I still like Planmaker better for several
reasons, but PTab is not bad at all IMHO. Especially the scripting
capability, which in many ways give it the edge for some uses.
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 12:45:37 AM

"xTenn" <xTennREmoveThisPart@tds.net> wrote in message
news:o KIefWcSFHA.3096@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

| "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
| news:D 4i9ht$21a$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
| >
| > "G. Ferraro" <giufer1@virgilio.it> wrote in message
| > |
| > | Thank you, I am proving spreadce.
| > | G. Ferraro
| > |
| > |

| > Don't just settle on one program after trying only one- take
advantage
| > of the trials to try them all
| >

| One more to try would be PTab. I still like Planmaker better for
several
| reasons, but PTab is not bad at all IMHO. Especially the scripting
| capability, which in many ways give it the edge for some uses.

I couldn't remember all of the variants when I posted, but I don't
think there's the same number of choices for a word processor. I chose
Planmaker too after trying the others, but there's a couple of things I
find a little annoying - it seems to pick up and move cells a little
too easily, and when editing cells you have to accept by pressing
enter- clicking out of the cell just adds cell references, I'd like an
option to change that as needed depending on the type of sheet I'm
using.
!