Where does the Group Policy fall on the client to remove it?

Hi,

Iam looking for some help on this
We have a GP that after a 15 minute span password protects the screensaver
and the user has to log back in again. I need to take this off of 7 laptops
that are not connected to the domain right now. The clients are all Win XP
Pro SP2. The servers (DC) are all Windows 2003 servers. Any in sight would be
great!
1 answer Last reply
More about where group policy fall client remove

    The link below may help in that you could have the user try to modify their
    local registry which may not be a good idea however. A local user logon
    would not be subject to user configuration from the domain level. ---
    Steve

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314493

    "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Iam looking for some help on this
    > We have a GP that after a 15 minute span password protects the screensaver
    > and the user has to log back in again. I need to take this off of 7
    > laptops
    > that are not connected to the domain right now. The clients are all Win XP
    > Pro SP2. The servers (DC) are all Windows 2003 servers. Any in sight would
    > be
    > great!

Policy Windows