Where does the Group Policy fall on the client to remove it?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 22, 2005 5:31:02 PM

Hi,

Iam looking for some help on this
We have a GP that after a 15 minute span password protects the screensaver
and the user has to log back in again. I need to take this off of 7 laptops
that are not connected to the domain right now. The clients are all Win XP
Pro SP2. The servers (DC) are all Windows 2003 servers. Any in sight would be
great!
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 12:38:34 PM

The link below may help in that you could have the user try to modify their
local registry which may not be a good idea however. A local user logon
would not be subject to user configuration from the domain level. ---
Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314493

!