network places....

I would like to add my portal site http address to my network places so
staff can save to it. I looked through my group policy but I did not find
that. is there a way?

There is a nethood folder in each user's profile under documents and
settings. You could use a Group Policy logon script with the variable
%username% to add that to the nethood folder for each user. --- Steve

"Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to add my portal site http address to my network places so
> staff can save to it. I looked through my group policy but I did not find
> that. is there a way?

Can you explain more how to do that? I would really appreciate it. I
understand from your reply that GP does not have anything built in to so
that?