Password Error

I am setting up a test lab to rollout Server 2003 from scratch and when I
try to create a user it tells me:

Unable to update the password. The value for the password does not match the
length, complexity or history requirements of the Domian.

I went into Group policy and disabled all and I still get this.

Help

Scott Kendall
Network Administrator
1 answer Last reply
More about password error

    For domain users you must disable password complexity in Domain Security
    Policy or domain level GPO that you are using to manage password policy if
    you have a domain GPO that is higher in the list that the default domain
    GPO. Also make sure that block inheritance is not enabled on the domain
    controller container when you try to make such changes to password
    licy. --- Steve

    "Scott Kendall" <skendall@coeur.com> wrote in message
    >I am setting up a test lab to rollout Server 2003 from scratch and when I
    >try to create a user it tells me:
    >
    > Unable to update the password. The value for the password does not match
    > the length, complexity or history requirements of the Domian.
    >
    > I went into Group policy and disabled all and I still get this.
    >
    > Help
    >
    > Scott Kendall
    > Network Administrator

Policy Microsoft Windows