Appraise Skill - Merchants not working?

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure what is going on, but everytime I try to look at a
merchant's goods, I get this Appraise Skill - favorable message & nothing
else? I can not buy, sell or identify items? What happened?

I just finished the Dark Ranger's mod & I'm absolutely loaded down with
stuff. Could this have something to do with it?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Malcolm

Malcolm Vidrine wrote:

> I'm not sure what is going on, but everytime I try to look at a
> merchant's goods, I get this Appraise Skill - favorable message &
> nothing else? I can not buy, sell or identify items? What happened?
>
> I just finished the Dark Ranger's mod & I'm absolutely loaded down
> with stuff. Could this have something to do with it?

AFAIK the appraise skill doesn't do anything except adjusting the prices of
the store, and I have no idea why this should prevent you from making
business. Maybe your character file is corrupt. To verify this, you could
try to start a new game with one of the OC chapters. Because these modules
were written without the appraise check, your character should be able to
buy and sell there.

Hans