Block URL's by issuing GPO policy??

HI All

Do you know if it's possible to block certain URL's that my users might try
to go to, by issuing an GPO policy?

Thank you, JB
1 answer Last reply
More about block issuing policy

    "Jack Black2" wrote:
    > HI All
    >
    > Do you know if it's possible to block certain URL's that my
    > users might try
    > to go to, by issuing an GPO policy?
    >
    > Thank you, JB

    Hi,

    Group Policy isn’t a proxy server. You would need either ISA server or
    the like to control Internet Access.

    Cheers,

    Lara

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Block-URL-issuing-GPO-ftopict351507.html