how to restrict users from installing apps

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 30, 2005 6:35:03 PM

Hello,

I need help in creating a policy to restrict users (aside from the Domain
Admins) from installing any programs onto their machines. I'm running AD on
W2K3.

Thanks,

Angel
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 5:05:35 PM

Don't allow your users to be local administrators--that's the simplest
solution.

Ken

!