how to restrict users from installing apps

Hello,

I need help in creating a policy to restrict users (aside from the Domain
Admins) from installing any programs onto their machines. I'm running AD on
W2K3.

Thanks,

Angel
1 answer Last reply
More about restrict users installing apps

    Don't allow your users to be local administrators--that's the simplest
    solution.

    Ken

    "afernandez74" <afernandez74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need help in creating a policy to restrict users (aside from the Domain
    > Admins) from installing any programs onto their machines. I'm running AD
    > on
    > W2K3.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Angel