how to restrict users from installing apps

Hello,

I need help in creating a policy to restrict users (aside from the Domain
Admins) from installing any programs onto their machines. I'm running AD on
W2K3.

Thanks,

Angel

Don't allow your users to be local administrators--that's the simplest
solution.

Ken