  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 1, 2005 3:09:02 PM

I need to change the file associations for a number of XP clients. The
settings seem to be user specific, and unless they are admins they cannot
change it. Moreover I would like to automate this. Is there a way to do this
with GPO or with scripting? I can't find anything in the group policies that
mentions this.

Thanks

More about : gpo change file association types

April 1, 2005 5:05:05 PM

forget it, I am using a default user profile in the sysvol folder to fix
this, it is for future installs only, so that will do it.

MS should make a GPO to do this.

!