i am wondering how to print a sample sheet of my fonts

i would like to print out a sheet of all of my fonts...does anyone know how
to do this or what program to use?
thanx

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:19:04 -0800, crazieynsf wrote:

> i would like to print out a sheet of all of my fonts...does anyone know how
> to do this or what program to use?
> thanx

This one is a freebie
Fontlist:
http://www.bitstorm.org/fontlist/
Creates a few lines of text for each installed font. Displays and saves the
results in an HTML file.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

windows > fonts> open the font > click print button

"crazieynsf" <crazieynsf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
i would like to print out a sheet of all of my fonts...does anyone know how
to do this or what program to use?
thanx

what i meant was print 1 sheet with a sample of each font onthe single
page...sorry about the confusion