There's a scorpion in my power supply!

enPhotic

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
I noticed that the 80mm on the back of my PSU wasn't spinning. I thought it might have broken :( . Then I took a closer look and found this little fellow crushed by the fan blade.
DSC00017.jpg

I guess he thought it'd be a nice little home, until I hit the power switch.

sarsoft

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
I noticed that the 80mm on the back of my PSU wasn't spinning. I thought it might have broken :( . Then I took a closer look and found this little fellow crushed by the fan blade.
DSC00017.jpg

I guess he thought it'd be a nice little home, until I hit the power switch.

Hehe... WOW :eek: .... :D Where do you live. Nice picture.

enPhotic

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2006
I live near San Antonio, Texas. I've seen a few sneaking around our house before. They're really small ones though, and usually my cat gets them.

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
What a crap-ass power supply... Mine would have chewed the little ah heck up and spit it out the back. A brown snake had the misfortune of trying to sleep in my PC last month, .... It wasn't a pretty sight. Took a week to clean up the mess.

Make sure your power supply fans are titanium bladed, and sharpened regularily, I always say.

Valtiel

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2005
What a crap-ass power supply... Mine would have chewed the little ah heck up and spit it out the back. A brown snake had the misfortune of trying to sleep in my PC last month, .... It wasn't a pretty sight. Took a week to clean up the mess.

Make sure your power supply fans are titanium bladed, and sharpened regularily, I always say.

Oh wow you should have posted pictures of that. Those power supplies are killer 8O

sailer

Splendid
That's a good pic. here in Nevada, scorpions can be a real problem. One good reason never to run around barefooted. Never had one hide out in my computer, yet, but now I'll have to keep it in mind in case something stops working.