Access denied when trying to add group policy from domain ..

Using mmc, how do I add a domain policy from domain controller from a
workstation? When i tried to add it, it keeps saying access denied. I've
assigned myself all the administrative rights on the workstation.

Lee Yew.

Are you logging in with a Domain Admin account ?

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
"Tan Lee Yew" <tanly@msee.com.my> wrote in message
> Using mmc, how do I add a domain policy from domain controller from a
> workstation? When i tried to add it, it keeps saying access denied. I've
> assigned myself all the administrative rights on the workstation.
>
> Lee Yew.

I got it but don't know why, I have to re-login to get access. Thx Roger.

L Y.