Access denied when trying to add group policy from domain ..

Using mmc, how do I add a domain policy from domain controller from a
workstation? When i tried to add it, it keeps saying access denied. I've
assigned myself all the administrative rights on the workstation.

Lee Yew.
2 answers Last reply
More about access denied group policy domain

    Are you logging in with a Domain Admin account ?

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
    "Tan Lee Yew" <tanly@msee.com.my> wrote in message
    > Using mmc, how do I add a domain policy from domain controller from a
    > workstation? When i tried to add it, it keeps saying access denied. I've
    > assigned myself all the administrative rights on the workstation.
    >
    > Lee Yew.

    I got it but don't know why, I have to re-login to get access. Thx Roger.

    L Y.
    > Are you logging in with a Domain Admin account ?
    >
    > --
    > Roger Abell
    > Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
    > MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
    > "Tan Lee Yew" <tanly@msee.com.my> wrote in message
    > > Using mmc, how do I add a domain policy from domain controller from a
    > > workstation? When i tried to add it, it keeps saying access denied. I've
    > > assigned myself all the administrative rights on the workstation.
    > >
    > > Lee Yew.

Policy Domain Workstations Domain Controller Windows