SoU - Chapter 1 - Kobold Cave

I accidentally killed both the chief and jumper. I have the rod of ruling
but everytime I try to do something to the rock outside the Kobold Cave, the
only option I get is "do nothing". Am I screwed?

Thanks.

"Soldier Boy" <007@james.bond> wrote in message news:<5_-dnbP0QKrLVj_cRVn-2g@comcast.com>...
> I accidentally killed both the chief and jumper. I have the rod of ruling
> but everytime I try to do something to the rock outside the Kobold Cave, the
> only option I get is "do nothing". Am I screwed?
>
> Thanks.

When that happend to me I ran around the room a couple of times and a
magic door appeard by the rock I whent in and there was a machine I
then clicked on it whent back out and the rock was in the air. So you
are not screwed.