GPMC Install Failure

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 7, 2005 11:11:01 AM

When I try to install GPMC on a Windows XP SP2 workstation I get the
following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
'Microsoft.MSXML2.processoArchitecture="x86', publicKeyToken =
"6bd6b9abf345378f", version="4.20.9818.0", type="win32"'. I have successfully
installed GPMC from the same msi package on other similar PCs. Any
suggestions?

More about : gpmc install failure

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 6:41:24 PM

I finally got around this problem. Webroot Spysweeper was interfering with
the GPMC installation. I stopped Spysweeper and GPMC successfully installed.

!