GPMC Install Failure

When I try to install GPMC on a Windows XP SP2 workstation I get the
following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
'Microsoft.MSXML2.processoArchitecture="x86', publicKeyToken =
"6bd6b9abf345378f", version="4.20.9818.0", type="win32"'. I have successfully
installed GPMC from the same msi package on other similar PCs. Any
suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about gpmc install failure

    I finally got around this problem. Webroot Spysweeper was interfering with
    the GPMC installation. I stopped Spysweeper and GPMC successfully installed.

    "Benny Huff" wrote:

    > When I try to install GPMC on a Windows XP SP2 workstation I get the
    > following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
    > 'Microsoft.MSXML2.processoArchitecture="x86', publicKeyToken =
    > "6bd6b9abf345378f", version="4.20.9818.0", type="win32"'. I have successfully
    > installed GPMC from the same msi package on other similar PCs. Any
    > suggestions?

Microsoft Windows