Wallpaper problem in W2k group Policy

We have an issue with our Background image. We set group policies for our
users that when they log into a PC or a terminal server they get a specific
wallpaper as set in the group policy. The wallpaper is stored in a share
and pointed to in a group policy. Now we have removed this group setting
for all users and PC's, but when users login the wallpaper is still there
and does not go away. Is there anything we need to do or is this a known
bug with group policies.

We are using windows 2000 group policies.

I believe it'll hold that setting 'til it's told to replace the setting with
another wallpaper.

Ken

"gurvinder.nijjar" <gsnijjar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> We have an issue with our Background image. We set group policies for our
> users that when they log into a PC or a terminal server they get a
> specific
> wallpaper as set in the group policy. The wallpaper is stored in a share
> and pointed to in a group policy. Now we have removed this group setting
> for all users and PC's, but when users login the wallpaper is still there
> and does not go away. Is there anything we need to do or is this a known
> bug with group policies.
>
> We are using windows 2000 group policies.

Cannot not default back to no wallpaper.