Hide File Menu in IE

Environment: Windows 2003 Servers and WIN XP clients using USER Group
Policy.

Problem: How do I hide the file menu in Internet Explorer?

Dave - NY
1 answer Last reply
More about hide file menu

    On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:12:26 -0400, "DaveyBwoy" <DMangra@GMail.com> wrote:

    >Environment: Windows 2003 Servers and WIN XP clients using USER Group
    >Policy.
    >
    >Problem: How do I hide the file menu in Internet Explorer?
    >
    >Dave - NY

    Try tip 1976 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com
    or create a cust ADM template (tip 8532).

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows Server MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

Policy Internet Explorer Windows Server 2003 Windows