Installing MSI packages

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 10, 2005 2:58:13 AM

We have users where the computer is a member of the AD but some users still
log in to a nt4 domain(their PC is a member of the AD)
wwhen installing MSIs in GPO will it install by the computer membership or
do they also need to login to the AD.

thanks

CR

April 11, 2005 1:49:42 PM

If you assign the software package to the computer, it should install when
the computer starts up (before the user has a chance to log in).

Ken

news:o k3yFGYPFHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...