Installing MSI packages

We have users where the computer is a member of the AD but some users still
log in to a nt4 domain(their PC is a member of the AD)
wwhen installing MSIs in GPO will it install by the computer membership or
do they also need to login to the AD.

thanks

CR

More about installing packages

    If you assign the software package to the computer, it should install when
    the computer starts up (before the user has a chance to log in).

    Ken

    "Cnews-ms" <craig@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > We have users where the computer is a member of the AD but some users
    > still log in to a nt4 domain(their PC is a member of the AD)
    > wwhen installing MSIs in GPO will it install by the computer membership
    > or do they also need to login to the AD.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > CR

Login Computers Windows