Sign in with
Your question

Newegg RMA problem

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
October 7, 2010 1:13:57 AM

I'm sorry if this is the wrong area but I could not find the right section.. I look... oh well.

I got this.

Quote:

Unfortunately, the package we received contained an incomplete return. All items must be returned with any accessories and retail packaging that it originally shipped with.

Incomplete return
All items returned to Newegg must be received in their entirety 100% complete to process RMA, item cannot be processed as received.
Return is missing:

1. Original Retail Box with UPC codes for both items.
2. QTY 2 Power Cable Adapters (For VGA Card)
3. VGA Adapter
4. HDMI Cable
5. All Cables for the Corsair PSU.

From newegg today.. and I KNOW I sent them everything..

And my graphics card did not even come with a HDMI cable.. nor did it come with 2 QYT power cable adabters

I put the VGA adapter in the box...

And I DID put all cosair cables in the box ..

What is wrong....

More about : newegg rma problem

October 7, 2010 1:57:23 AM

Have you called them?
m
l
October 7, 2010 2:01:12 AM

Did you mail in the UPC symbols from the boxes for a MIR ?? -- they often put Mail in rebates on items so that they can not be RMA'd (once the symbol is cut from the box you have to deal directly with the manufacturer for any replacement ) - If you did then they will not accept the RMA and will charge you shipping to return it to you also ! (one reason I don't include any MIRs in the pricing when buying items and wait until I'm sure the parts are working before mailing them in for processing !)

If not and you are sure you placed all of the items back in their original boxes then call Newegg customer support and settle it with them !
m
l
Related resources
October 7, 2010 2:28:39 AM

Quote:
Did you mail in the UPC symbols from the boxes for a MIR ?? -- they often put Mail in rebates on items so that they can not be RMA'd (once the symbol is cut from the box you have to deal directly with the manufacturer for any replacement ) - If you did then they will not accept the RMA and will charge you shipping to return it to you also ! (one reason I don't include any MIRs in the pricing when buying items and wait until I'm sure the parts are working before mailing them in for processing !)

If not and you are sure you placed all of the items back in their original boxes then call Newegg customer support and settle it with them !

The phone is from 5:30 am to 5:30 pm

I will live chat with them once they open again
m
l
October 7, 2010 2:29:16 AM

Quote:
Have you called them?

See my last post.
m
l
October 7, 2010 8:44:45 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Opinions and Experiences by Mousemonkey
m
l
October 7, 2010 5:58:51 PM

A NewEgg rep occasionally stops by the forums, so maybe you can get this worked out.
m
l
October 9, 2010 12:18:06 AM

buwish said:
A NewEgg rep occasionally stops by the forums, so maybe you can get this worked out.

Well they ended up just letting me go without that stuff...

But I still want do know what version of my graphics card comes with an HDMI cord. =p
m
l
October 11, 2010 7:36:40 PM

Dear Randonacts,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I would be more than happy to review this item's return for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience at : Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

We certainly value our customers satisfaction, we look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Newegg.com
m
l
October 13, 2010 4:45:17 AM

Newegg_Support said:
Dear Randonacts,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I would be more than happy to review this item's return for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience at : Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

We certainly value our customers satisfaction, we look forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Newegg.com

Heh.. you didn't read the whole thread... when I emailed they sorted it out for me...

Who ever was unpacking the box was just an idiot..

but thats why you have good CS in other areas right? :lol:  :sol: 
m
l
!