Media Player 9.0

April 25, 2005 12:53:22 AM

Is there anyway to sort your playlist in Windows Media 9.0? My songs are in
the order that they downloaded and there has to be a way to sort them by
Artist or Title.

More about : media player

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 7:05:30 AM

At the bottom left hand corner, click on ''Playlist'', after this you should
see a list of all of your music titles. When you click on a title, you can
click on the blue up/down arrows to change the order. When you are done,
click on the play button.

If you do not see a playlist, you will need to create one. To do this click
on the left hand corner ''Playlist'' button, then click on the top left hand
button ''Playlist'' then select ''Organize Playlists'' then click on ''New''
give it a name and then click on the green button to select your music from
where ever it is stored by checking inside of the boxes.

Another way to sort your music is to copy the playlist.asx file to your PC,
open it up using Notepad and then use ''cut'' and ''paste'' to quickly
change the order. Then copy this playlist.asx file back to your PocketPC.

!