Close windows session when application ends

Hi,

I want to make a GPO to launch automatically one application when I open the
session, and I want to close the windows session when I close the application.

I don't find the way to do this :(

Thanks

Why not make your application the shell?
See shell at the bottom of tip 50 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at
http://www.jsiinc.com

"Patrick D." <PatrickD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to make a GPO to launch automatically one application when I open
> the
> session, and I want to close the windows session when I close the
> application.
>
> I don't find the way to do this :(
>
> Thanks

I found that solution :
start /w [myapp]
psshutdown -o

Where psshutdown is the shutdown.exe by sysinternals.

Thx for the link