If you like (RTS) Games you should try these!!

April 25, 2005 5:58:13 AM

I am a huge fan of Real Time Strategy games and had no idea any decent ones
even existed for the PocketPC when I purchased one. The following are what I
consider the best RTS games in my opinion. If you are an RTS games fan, I
cannot recommend you download the demos enough!!!!!

1) BugLord - Insect RTS, you command Ant colonies, gather resources, attack
defend etc. Highly original
2) Argentum - Similar to Command and Conquer and has PC quality graphics
imo, excellent AI and gameplay.
3) Warfare inc - Again, similar to Command and Conquer, excellent graphics.
4) Age of Empires - A port of the excellent PC game version.

All of the above games can be found on www.pocketgear.com

Are there any other RTS games anyone recommends?

The other games in general I think are excellent are as follows:

1) Street Duel - Playstation quality graphics, very good racing game,
similar to Driver in some ways.
2) Flux challenge - Futuristic anti-gravity racing game.
3) ShadowGate - First person adventure.
4) Tomb Raider - 3rd person action and exploration, great graphics.
5) Jawbreaker - came free with my Pocket PC, a nice simple but addictive
game.

I had no idea the Pocket PC was such a capable gaming device :)

More about : rts games

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 11:05:32 AM

I'd like to see a port of Rise of Nations - fun game.

;-} xfiler

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 9:43:01 PM

Yes,