GPO - Apply Service Pack problem

Dear all,

I have a GPO to apply the windows XP service pack 2. I would like to prevent
for those user who have XP 2 installed excluded from applying again to this
Service Pack. How do i do it?

Thanks.

If you have Windows 2003 you can use a WMI filter. For Windows 2000, you
might have to find out what PCs already have the service pack, put them in a
security group and deny this group rights to the policy. Alternatively, its
not the end of the world if SP2 gets reinstalled on a machine that already
has it.

This might be a useful link:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/gpdepsp2.mspx