The Light Riddle - Original NwN *possible spoiler*

Help!

I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's the
second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle down in
the ruins..

I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools, but I
just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary pool.

I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(

How do I fix it?? Can it be done with a console command perhaps? Spawn a
second set of gems or?

Mikael
2 answers Last reply
More about light riddle original possible spoiler

    Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >> I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's
    >> the second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle
    >> down in the ruins..
    >>
    >> I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools, but
    >> I just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary pool.
    >>
    >> I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(
    >>
    > Well I figured it out. I went into the Toolset, loaded up Chapter 2,
    > found the correct place and located the "code" for one 'orange gem'..
    > Then I started up NwN, loaded the game and simply spawned the object.
    > This way I could continue the game..

    You have to split them while in your inventory, and, after selecting
    Split, you have to increase the number to split to 1 (it defaults to 0,
    leaving the stack in place).
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    Barry Scott Will wrote:
    > Mikael Schøler wrote:
    >
    >>> I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's
    >>> the second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle
    >>> down in the ruins..
    >>>
    >>> I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools,
    >>> but I just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary
    >>> pool.
    >>>
    >>> I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(
    >>>
    >> Well I figured it out. I went into the Toolset, loaded up Chapter 2,
    >> found the correct place and located the "code" for one 'orange gem'..
    >> Then I started up NwN, loaded the game and simply spawned the object.
    >> This way I could continue the game..
    >

    > You have to split them while in your inventory, and, after selecting
    > Split, you have to increase the number to split to 1 (it defaults to 0,
    > leaving the stack in place).
    uuh, well default was actually 1.. I thought the split-function was
    about how many pieces you want to have, not how many you want to take
    out of the "pack"...

    Ok now I know that 'till next time, though it worked with the above too..

    But thanks for the tip :)

Light Command Prompt Video Games