The Light Riddle - Original NwN *possible spoiler*

Last response: in Video Games
November 25, 2004 6:21:38 AM

Help!

I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's the
second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle down in
the ruins..

I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools, but I
just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary pool.

I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(

How do I fix it?? Can it be done with a console command perhaps? Spawn a
second set of gems or?

Mikael
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 5:22:05 PM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
>> I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's
>> the second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle
>> down in the ruins..
>>
>> I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools, but
>> I just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary pool.
>>
>> I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(
>>
> Well I figured it out. I went into the Toolset, loaded up Chapter 2,
> found the correct place and located the "code" for one 'orange gem'..
> Then I started up NwN, loaded the game and simply spawned the object.
> This way I could continue the game..

You have to split them while in your inventory, and, after selecting
Split, you have to increase the number to split to 1 (it defaults to 0,
leaving the stack in place).
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Barry Scott Will wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>> I'm after the second (well the third but all walkthroughs says it's
>>> the second) Word of Power and I'm struggeling with the Light Riddle
>>> down in the ruins..
>>>
>>> I have figured out the correct way to put the gems into the pools,
>>> but I just can't seperate the gems so I can put one on each secondary
>>> pool.
>>>
>>> I've tried to rightclick and split them, but nothing happens.. :(
>>>
>> Well I figured it out. I went into the Toolset, loaded up Chapter 2,
>> found the correct place and located the "code" for one 'orange gem'..
>> Then I started up NwN, loaded the game and simply spawned the object.
>> This way I could continue the game..
>

> You have to split them while in your inventory, and, after selecting
> Split, you have to increase the number to split to 1 (it defaults to 0,
> leaving the stack in place).
uuh, well default was actually 1.. I thought the split-function was
about how many pieces you want to have, not how many you want to take
out of the "pack"...

Ok now I know that 'till next time, though it worked with the above too..

But thanks for the tip :)
!