outlook auto archive

hello

is there anyway of setting up a gpo to ammend the autoacrhive options
in outlook and ammend drive to where it autoarchives????

HELP!! :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-outlook-auto-archive-ftopict361549.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1150637

You can configure auto-archive settings by using Microsoft's own outlk11.adm
file. Most settings are configurable although I don't see a setting for
changing the drive.
Download the ADMs here, they are part of the free Office Resource Kit tools.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/5/f/95f7e000-d7ab-4b86-8a5d-804b124c7a69/Office-2003-SP1-ADMs-OPAs-and-Explain-Text.exe

"dreamworx" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> hello
>
> is there anyway of setting up a gpo to ammend the autoacrhive options
> in outlook and ammend drive to where it autoarchives????
>
> HELP!! :?

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-outlook-auto-archive-ftopict361549.html