Actlistlist In ADM template.

I'm trying create a policy to change the IE default search enging to
Google. However, is it possible to include a registry setting in an
actions list the belong to a different catagory?

For example

ACTIONLISTON
KEYNAME "Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL"
VALUENAME ""
VALUE "http://www.google.com/keyword/%s"
KEYNAME "Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main"
VALUENAME "Search Bar"
VALUE "http://www.google.com/ie"
VALUENAME "Start Page"
VALUE "http://www.Google.com"
KEYNAME "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Search"
VALUENAME "SearchAssistant"
VALUE "http://www.google.com/ietes"
END ACTIONLISTON

Thank you for the reply, that what i figured but wanted to make sure. I
did not want to create additional entries within the file unless it was
absolutly necessary.

No, the use of either HKLM or HKCU is defined by the CLASS USER or CLASS
MACHINE statement at the start of your template. It looks like you are
trying to use a CLASS USER statement but then sneak in an HKLM entry by
manually entering the path to the SearchAssistant value. This is not
allowed, you would have to create an additional CLASS MACHINE entry.